; lowtide HIGHTIDE: Some things and things...

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Some things and things...

“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” Yoko Ono

I really believe this.  In reflection can dreams feel as tangible as memories.  So if you fly to Fiji on a kitty cat in your dreams, maybe, somewhere you really have.  X
Here is to a wonderful weekend of dreams and realities and love and space.  In the meantime...

I think this weekend might call for my favorite summer, be bad cocktail.  Maybe I will try this one! via .

Oops no she didn't.  Oops, yes I did.

I have a ridiculous amazing amount of dried chamomile that good friends brought for me from Israel.  It's too hot to drink and I can;t seem to get on top of making Iced Tea, so I think I've got just the idea! Cold chamomile compress anyone?



I love Elizabeth Moss and I love films with subtle atmospheric terror. I want to see this!

LISTEN!  I am not a huge GP fan.  The things she says and posts kill me a little inside.  And her total public unawareness of her privilege yikes.  I thought people paid publicists to take care of that kinda of stuff! Anyway I DO love the recipes in her cookbook.  And this one... I just love making a huge batch and eating all week.


Speaking of beautiful terror.  I love the work of Ana Teresa Barboza.

Finally, this weeks report on how the earth, moon, sun and tides
affect your day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE