; lowtide HIGHTIDE: Happy birthday and things and things...

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy birthday and things and things...

























My mom loves Willie and I grew up with this name and voice.  Happy birthday Wilie! (image found here)






































I guess all the good 'ol country folk were born this week.  Here is to Pete Seegar (who resides un Hudson Vally!).  (image found here)








AudreyAudreyAudrey. Need I say more? (image found here). I love this group of birthday folk! What are your plans for the weekend darlings?  I am heading to Benmarl Winery for a Cinco de Mayo/Derby/Bean Bag party-tournament!  My friend Liz and Co (all the other people who help) organizes this every ear.  This year our good friend Stephen offered to host the event at his family's winery.  We might be in trouble with her perfect Mint Julep recipe, a Margarita station (which I am organizing) and, yikes, it's at a vineyard!    Hoping for sun for I already know the company is going to be A++ Bless and bisoubisou!I am sorry, this is just too good not to share.  I love this man.





















Woman! Do you know how to handle your money- I have a long way to go

I.AM.IN.LOVE.WITH.THIS.BATHING SUIT!  Too cute~

What a pretty tea towel.


Summertime sunshine for our feet!



Lovin' this Santigold song a friend sent me.

Could you do this (and in the summer!)?

Tae a look at Refinery29 office space.  So beautiful!

Which leads me to this amazing paint...give it to me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE