; lowtide HIGHTIDE: If I were a rich girl...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

If I were a rich girl...

What hair products do you use?  I recently went to Parlour and Jill my stylist gave me samples from Davines.  I have really dry course hair that almost never dries soft.  Until now!  I love LOVE this stuff!








I did get convinced in purchasing their alchemic silver conditioner.  She said I should use it once a week so keep my highlights from going yellow and orange.  An insurance on my investment she said (in getting my hair highlighted).  It's miracle stuff!  I even went to bed with wet hair and woke up with somewhat manageable hair.  Which some of you can empathize, never happens with very thick hair.

The only thing is it's very expensive for me!  What other products do you use?  I use Dove, Alba, Aveno, whatever!  I am forever in search of the perfect hair product for my time of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE