; lowtide HIGHTIDE: Turning 30!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Turning 30!

This summer I turned 30.  It was wonderful and amazing and I had not one second of fright.  I feel lighter and more focused then ever.  I took some moments the week of to reflect upon and take note of the work I have done as an individual for personal growth.  I made a huge list of thoughts and learning's.  A lot of what I wrote is only awareness of, perhaps I haven't made into just practice yet.  But that is my work.  Over the next few weeks I want to share with you some of these lessons.  I will offer 10 every Wednesday.  I humble share with you things I have learned/am learning:

























Things I have learned

Everything changes, all is in movement.  This can be secular to you or to others, as we shift to the moon, we also shift in collaboration with other planets (people). Be sad and be happy about it.  Life is a process, forever.  Think it not as an end of things, but only the dispersion of energies and love.

When you are younger you rebel against that which seems standard, that which seems commonplace.  But sometimes happiness is right there in front of you if you can only accept where you truly find joy.

Make a list of things that are important to you in life.  Do this often.

Disappointment and understanding can happen in the same instance. Disappointment is part of all relationships and how we deal with this is learned with maturity.  Understanding is something learned.

Resentment and jealousy are empty emotions.  When they creep in remind yourself of this. 

Everyone has a past to keep, that which is only their own.  You are a unique human.

Nothing you consider important is without value.

We are all recovering from our childhood  (as in we are our childhood).

It is ok to find joy in children; it opens your heart and brings you to new places.

Yoga loves me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE