; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Friday, January 27, 2012

I am feeling the start of a cold, zinc here I come!  Must toughen up, ahead this weekend are more guests (!), a housewarming party for dear friend and a trip to the Mercury Lounge to see a friend play (oh yeah, day 24,25,26 of Bikram too).  Hope I make it through....

Happy birthday Sam Cooke...































Happy birthday Virgina Woolf...




























Also a happy birthday to Etta James who also passed this week...what a woman.
























Speaking of house warming, these return stamps from Paper Source could make great gifts...


Be still my little toes...

For those of you who fancy photography, work in photography, the art market, museums, galleries...here is some food for thought.  What do you think about Martin's words when you put them next to his photographs?  Do they line up?

Finally, I know I should be posting the State of the Union (did you see it!!?!), or commenting on how entitled Newt is and the absurdity of Mitt's taxes (and how a man who fights to not have his taxes cut because he is so filthy rich , will never make this economy work for the middle/lower class) and the Florida debate, I would prefer to end on a positive note:




Enjoy, stay warm and bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE