; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



I am thinking about adding some topic days to my posts?

Thoughts?

Mondays: What I learned (he's still got it!) from the weekend past and also reprioritizing the week ahead...dreams, goals, aspirations.
Tuesdays: If I were a rich girl....but I'm not and doing just fabby! Clothing, beauty,design and travel and all the colors of the make-up rainbow!
Wednesdays: FREELOVE - whatever makes our hearts sing now!
Thursdays: Eats, plants, music, film, art, words...that which calls us (like summer...)

    Outside of Ithaca, NY



I am sure these topics will shift and change as we do and our wants and world turns. I'll see how it goes and what y'all tell me you want! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE