; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Friday, January 20, 2012

This weekend - Busy!  I have my mentor program with LES Girls Club, Bikram (I am on a 30 day challenge- day 17,18,19- more on that next week), babysitting my little Australian angels and our friends from The Akron Family staying with us.  Oh dear!  Will I ever get any work done?   Might not, but will try to stay positive and be where the present moment takes me...

Happy Birthday A.A. Milne (Ben and I recently watched all 
3 parts before bedtime.  It warmed my heart)...
and Susan Sontag...
our beautiful and inspirational first lady

AND Martin Luther King.  Thank you.
I just got my tickets for Mexico!  Time to think about bathing suits, love this one from
This could be a great weekend project.

If anyone is around this weekend, check out the amazing work of kind and generous Magnum photographer Chien-Chi Chang at the ICP.

Bless and love- Be good and do good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE