; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy birthday to my dear friend Denise!  If I could I would...






































Give you $1000 to spend at Stephen Alan
























Supply you with a weekly delivery of 10lbs of hummus.




























All the Dermalogica products one could ask for...(and a consultation of course!)




































I would make this weekly for you (Sunday night's of course) and give myself a few spoonful's while at it.


























Hire someone to vacuum your apartment once a week, ever nook and cranny!



























Get you a weeks worth of surf lessons summer 20-12!





















Get you a CSA membership to the McCarren park farmers market for fall...



Have your tarot cards read...

















Hope that you are inspired and changed by the very words you share with me.


and lots and lots and lots of 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE