; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Thursday, February 16, 2012









































"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES DARWIN 
(though...you did have some kinda crazy ideas!)



“Are you there God? It's me, Margaret. I just told my mother I want a bra. Please help me grow God.You know where. I want to be like everyone else.” HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY BLUME



"I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand." HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN B. ANTHONY




Yes please:

Love these rings from LilaRice.
















I made these last weekend and I think I will make again. They feel so healthy, it's dangerous (Ben, had his in a rocks glass, with rocks. So no fret men!).



Here is my weekend jam for you!







































How cute is she!



































I don't know about you, but I would bet there are a lot of roses out there this week of love.  Want to preserve them? A how to to dry those roses nice and perfect.








































HOLY! I am love with the work of Fredrik Akum.  Truly and really, I will take them all1

























PS: It is random Act of kindness day this week.  I rather hope we don't need special days for this...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE