; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


This is a really interesting article on teenage boys (clause--American) and their relationships with one and other--males in general to some degree.  I am always struck by some of the differences between men and women (oh so many!!).  I remember a story a friend once told me of two children who lost a parent.  They were both young and at a gathering at the home after the wake or funeral, the girl has all her friends hugging her, holding her hand and and comforting her.  Whilst the boy, he and his friends just sat there in silence, separate, not knowing how to communicate intimately such travesties.   This speaks to that of some degree.

Side note, I am always telling Ben and teasing him to tell or text his males friends  "I love you".  And he does!  Isn't that the cutest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE