; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I post about all these material things that I know I cannot afford, but bless I do love them and

can't deny I do love myself some clothing and home decor!  But I also know that these things are really only the hot fudge to what is needed and important in life.  If I were a rich girl or not there are some things I would to the same:


Bring my lunch to work.
Brew my Intelegencia coffee  (from Veronica's people in Greenpoint!) in my wonderful Bodum french press and bring it with my on the subway and drink is slowly and enjoy every second.




Value fresh greens and local products, nothing like it.  If you ever get to Ithaca, NY head to the best farmers marked out there.




LOVE SHOES!



 +
 +
 + 
  =

The less ingredients the better, and if I can't pronounce it I don't want you eat it!


In high school my dear friend Adrienne told me she never wore solid socks, I still live by her rule (it can be subtle, even small ruffles count!



Use Arm & Hammer toothpaste.


via Flickr
Breath deep and stretch.


































Try to tell those I love (oh so much love) that I love them or at least say hi.


Think how thankful I am to have such wonderful parents and family and life.

So much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE