; lowtide HIGHTIDE

Friday, March 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

via






































John Steinbeck...
“I believe a strong woman may be stronger than a man, particularly if she happens to have love in her heart. I guess a loving woman is indestructible.” East of Eden (my fav!)


Elizabeth Taylor 

























Nick: "To you, everyboy's is a flop. Your husband is a flop, I'm a flop"  Martha (Lizzy:) "You're all flops. I am the Earth Mother, and you are all flops."


 You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes! You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.  


I wanted to do so much this weekend, but I feel a cold coming on.  Do you know that feeling, the calm before the storm?  I am taking zinc twice daily and going load up on orange juice.  I will let you know how it goes on the other side.   Bisou bisou and bless! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE