; lowtide HIGHTIDE: Happy birthday!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy birthday!

Keisha-Knight-Pulliam (can you believe Rudy is all grown up, and beautiful!!)






















Joseph Pulitzer (what would he think of the Media now!!).
Oleg Cassini, fashion designer, who gave our First Lady the "Jackie look" of elegance, grace and timelessness...


Any plans this weekend!?  I got on the list trips to the museum, champaign on a friend's boat, mentoring at the girls club and photo group.  I am exhausted thinking about it!  But I know it will good...

I think I will head to this!  Last days, get to it!

Yes please, I will take it.

I want to eat this now!

...and make this, oh lord so simple and so amazing!

Holy moly, these are joyful, but I would never wear them out of the house.  I could only want on clouds made of gold.

Give me $300 and I'll get this spring coat.  ok, great!

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

Bless and bisou bisou



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE