; lowtide HIGHTIDE: The elements.

Monday, April 2, 2012

The elements.

via

via
via
via
via





















































































































































Top of the day!  Sooooo... I didn't make any bread. I know, I know, but there was just no time! I did make semi-decent macaroons but learned an important lesson that wax paper and parchment paper (lesson learned, wax is not oven safe) are different things.  Oh dear.

But the weekend was full of wonderful frittata, good company, a walk through Coldspring, NY (most amazing antique shipping!) and an introductory course into Game of Thrones.  Once again, Beacon did us good.

I am a bit under the weather today, so pardon the short post.  In the meantime here are some images to take you to the elements.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE