; lowtide HIGHTIDE: Hello world!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello world!







































And how are you today?  I am feeling positive and wonderful today (I must hold on to this feeling).  I had such a productive weekend- drinking rose, taking a super informative class on Adobe Lightroom, exercising, yoga, chilling with my kitties,  cleaning our office, sweeping, getting a new trash can (we needed one desperately!),  blow drying my hair (happens oh so rarely), going to a birthday dinner, bloggin, seeing "The Sound of My Voice", admiring my plants in the sunlight and a few other surprises in the mix I have to hold my tongue on. Yay!  I just feel something in the air for change and growth.  Hopefully it's just not the scent of the new candle I bought, ek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE