; lowtide HIGHTIDE: If I were a...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If I were a...






































1. Are you like me in that there are some things you just never allow yourself to spend money on?  I never spend money or bra's (and matching panties!).  This is something I desperately need to do! All my bra's have holes in them and are at the least 2 years old.  I love these bright and cheerful (and sexy) pair from Anthropologie.
2. I love the plant Baby's Tears, the name itself is enough to sell me.  Mine recently died (had a good shelf life of a year), so must venture out into the world and get another.
3. I went to Sephora friday to restock my face powder and oops the nice woman Marylin there gave me a full make-over.  My favorite part there was the Olehenriksen face mist.  It felt so clean and fresh on my skin.  I din't get is, but sure wanted to!
4. Gah! How cute are these.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I never spend money on those things either, but maybe I should start, haha!!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will check it out. Yes, all my bra's have holes in them. If I hold back on 4 drink this week maybe I can put money towards that. Isn't it crazy where we choose to spend $$?

    cheers xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE